Компания Obsidian выпустила бету нового патча для NeverWinter Nights 2. Патч сравнительно небольшой. Видимо основная работа над ошибками и изменениями была проделана в версии 1.03. Список изменений - под катом. Скачать можно здесь: Патч 1.04 -> 1.05 BetaПатч 1.05 Beta -> 1.04
Компания Obsidian выпустила бету нового патча для NeverWinter Nights 2. Патч сравнительно небольшой. Видимо основная работа над ошибками и изменениями была проделана в версии 1.03. Скачать можно здесь: Патч 1.04 -> 1.05 BetaПатч 1.05 Beta -> 1.04
Список изменений:Neverwinter Nights 2 - Version 1.05 Beta Patch Notes March 12th, 2007 *** PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE BETA VERSION OF PATCH 1.05.THIS BUILD HAS NOT GONE THROUGH A FULL TESTING CYCLE, AND SUPPORT FOR THIS PATCH IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA ATARI CUSTOMER SUPPORT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE RUNNING PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE, YOU CAN REVERT BACK TO 1.04.PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT http://nwn2.obsidianent.com/support. If you would like to report any issues with this build, please visit the Official Neverwinter Nights 2 forums at http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/index.html.Please indicate in the subject of your posting that you are using the 1.05 BETA.
- Multi-Select is now available as an option in both the DM Client and main game client.By default, Mouse 4 will select the entire party, and Mouse 5 or holding CTRL+Left Click will enable lasso selection of party members.
- Many substantial improvements to the AI scripts provided by community member evenflw have been integrated into the game.Additionally, revisions were made to AI to make both friendly and enemy characters be much more intelligent with feat use in combat.
- There is now an
- Advanced Options
- button on the Server Options panel.Server Administrators can specify two URLs in this menu:One, intended to point to their server's homepage, if it has one, and one intended to directly point to the server's latest PWC file.Players will be able to see these links from the Server Details on the Internet Game browser and clicking them will launch the user's Browser and direct them to the URL specified.
- Many of the skyrings (the geometry that exists at the horizon of the game world) have been revised to make them more visually appealing.
- There is now a 4th parameter to the DisplayGuiScreen() script function that allows a user to define the name fo the *.xml file to load if the 'ScreenName' can't be found inside the INIs already.This will allow custom GUI creators to add GUIs (Using the ui\custom\ folder) and not need to edit the INIs stored in ui\default to make the game able to load them.
- Augment Summoning and Augment Healing are now selectable once their prerequisites have been met.
- A bDisplayFeedback=TRUE parameter was added to both ActionGiveItem and ActionTakeItem.Changing it from the default of TRUE to FALSE will keep the feedback strings from appearing in the chat window when these script functions are used.
- 2DAs queried by script functions are now cached.This should increase performance of scripts that frequently reference 2Das.
- Within the Script Editor, hitting the Tab key now creates 5 spaces instead of inserting a tab character.
- Within the appearance.2da, NWN2_Scale has now been split into three columns:NWN2_Scale_X, NWN2_Scale_Y and NWN2_Scale_Z.This will allow users to scale creature appearances non-uniformally through the appearance.2da.
- The Grass, Creature Appearance Type, and Creature Soundset lists are now sorted alphabetically.
- Walkmesh Helpers have been added to Placeables/Misc Props.These objects are invisible square objects that can be resized and placed on a map to bake a walkmesh.You can use them to make flat objects walkable that normally are not or would be difficult to bake.Some examples of situations where these would be useful are a long length of repeating bridge pieces or building roofs.To view the Walkmesh Helpers in the Toolset, turn on the display of C2 Collision volumes.There are two versions; each will play a different footstep sound.Special thanks to Zarathustra217 for the original concept and objects.
- The Quick Cast menu was blocking movement clicks for its entire area - even parts that were not visible.Players can now click through any non-visible part of the Quick Cast menu.
- Feats will now properly show their cool down timer countdown.
- The DM Chat toggle could previously not be turned back on after it was turned off.This has been fixed.
- Certain multiclass characters could lose spells from their hotbar after making area transitions.This will no longer occur.
- The Reflex save for Defensive Roll can now happen multiple times per day.
- Manyshot was previously always applying the full attack bonus and penalty to hit, regardless of the character's BAB.This has been fixed.
- Female Drow Clerics would be previously be forced to pick a new deity at level up if they had selected Lolth during character creation.This has been fixed.
- Several words that previously were incorrectly being highlighted by the syntax highlighter will no longer be highlighted.
- The GetIsPartyTransition() flag for triggers always returned true, regardless of what was set in the toolset.This has been fixed.
2DA Changes The following 2DA files have been changed in 1.05:
In addition, the following 2DA files have been added in 1.05: